So tomorrow is the anticipated Amazon Prime Day where you will get crazy ass deals online. Oh but there is one little caveat! YOU MUST BE AN EXISTING AMAZON PRIME MEMBER!!! Which I think is BS because I shop on Amazon probably once a week and you’re telling me my faithfulness means nothing unless I get the prime membership?
Here are a few things people need to know:
– The online madness starts today July 10th 6pm
– Download the Amazon app and turn on all alerts so that you don’t miss any deals.
– Speaking of deals, there will be a deal posted every 5 minutes until 3am July 12th.
– From my personal experience I’ve found that it is better to do your actual shopping / browsing on a computer desktop or laptop. Again just my personal experience…
– As I mentioned in the beginning of this post you need to be an Amazon Prime member. However you are in luck as Amazon is offering a 30 day trial period on Prime.
– With Amazon having crazy sales you might see other stores dropping prices as well so be on the look out.
Here are some of the items on sale just to name a few.
These are just a few items of thousands that will be drastically dropped in price. After reading my own post I think I will be temporarily signing up for Amazon Prime as well. No sense in everyone getting deals while I am left out right? Well safe shopping everyone and I look forward to seeing pictures or reading comments on how much you saved. Oh feel free to get something for me if you like, I’m not difficult to shop for.